Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Taiping Open Dance Championships 2010








19th Sept 2010 was my second intermediate solo competition at Taiping,that day morning i went by Grace'mom car.Thanks to them.They are nice person.

We 10am reached taiping,3pm like that only reached belly dance turn.Pheww..have to wait quite long time,after finish our turn we have to wait the result see got in final anot.So teacher and i back to hotel for rest and take bath a1st.

When we on the way back to competition place,Grace mom send a message for me she told me that i in final already,haha..it was a happy news for me.Can in till final i already felt very happy,i told myself that i will do my best tonight.

Who knows that event wrote 9pm is belly dance turn,sigh..we wait till 11++pm only reached.We all already exhausted,i no mood no energy and felt sleepy already.I slept at chair there,luckily got 1 uncle gave a me a bowl of dessert.Ouh..what a good timing,after i ate that dessert i felt very spirit and is time reached our final turn.Thank you uncle !

Finally is the time to medal presentation,it was a surprise night for me.I'm the last number they calling,YES! I did it,i get the champion that night.It was very very very happy,haha..thanks to my teacher and judges .Thank You,i promise i will work more more hard on my belly dance.Will learn more and take more workshop.

The whole day tired,waiting and exhausted is worth.Thank you teacher annie and thanks to mummy for rushing new costume for me before the competition^^Thank you !

1 comment:

  1. This is a good belly dance experience! Your hard work pay off and keep learning!

    ReplyDelete

 

My bElly Dance Life Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity