Monday, September 6, 2010

2ND MODF at KL









28th aug 2010 This was my 1st time to have my intermediate solo competition at Kuala Lumpur,I have prepare it 2 months for the best show that day.Thanks to my teacher for do choreograph for me,thanks to mummy for sewing my costume and thanks to my dear for helping me to sew it too.I have spend a lot of times to done my costume.

We 26th evening start our journey,because my teacher just after worked.That day my best friend Lyann and a little girl who name kher ting she also got participant of MODF too,we three little kids follow teacher car go to KL .Hehe..we chit chat a lot unti we reach Kl, it is a sweet memories and happy journey for we all.

The next day(friday) Lyann was plan to bought her shoes when we still at Alor Star.So,we go to Mid Valley shopping..Woohoo~is exhausted but very enjoying,we bought mask..shoes..award for our teacher..some souvenir for our friends and family,lover..etc etc~Is a best day for lyann and me.We also need to thanks sharon for become our driver,lol...Felt sorry and Thanks a lot..she was a very nice person.

Ok,(Saturday 28th) that was my big day,we wake up 6am for bath and make up and ready for competition,teacher wake up early to prepare a delicious breakfast for we all.Thank you,it really taste good.
When we reach OCM..just can WOW..because last year just a few people to take participant,but this year have many people.It is challenging for my 1st time solo competition,hehe..just can say good luck to me^^

Begginer solo-50 persons
Intermediate-40 persons
Group - 10 groups

Sadly,i just fight until semi-final then kick out already,i cant in until final.It is very sad for me,but i really done my best.Just take a experience and make new friends from other place,and also learn a theory 'If something that let you easy to get it,it will easy to let you cant be more stronger and work hard for it,because you too easy to get it and you will think that you are most stronger,because no need work hard also can get it ' .

Hope next time i can be more more more stronger,i will work hard for my belly dance.Thanks god give me lost it this time,like that i can learn the lost and improve myself.Carol(me),you can do it^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My bElly Dance Life Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity