Monday, June 7, 2010

* Gosh *

It was bad thing happen to me when i woke up this morning, i go toilet brush my teeth and wash my face,after that i want have a pee~who know i heard 'pulup'(a sound like something was fall down in water)..i turn my head down to toilet bowl..i shout..OH My God,my gold bracelet was fall down in my toilet bowl..

I don't know what to do,so i go to find something to pick it up, i already use everything try to take it up.But unfortunately is it not easy as i think ,because my toilet bowl is too deep,is it not sitting toilet bowl,my house is squat toilet bowl..is hard to take it out.I have been try my best already,i felt very tired and exhausted,i decide to give up ..

So i just let it go,when i flush it..i felt very SAD,seems like the money thrown into the trash.It is gold,but now it become rubbish already,i miss my bracelet..i wear it already few years.That is my grandmother gave my mummy,then my mummy pass it to me..but i lose it,i'm very careless.So sad arh,for me today is a bad day.Sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My bElly Dance Life Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity