Sunday, June 6, 2010

HAPPY~

It is very happy ...when we understand a theory.
That was not a wat BIG problem in my life, it is just a SMALL challenge for my life,when we know it and we let everything go~it is really happy,relaxed~

Before i understand this theory,everyday my mood was gradually down..and very unhappy,don't want talk too much with people~because i keep thinking of why they want like this??N just keep blame people..didn't think maybe i also got fault or even we MISUNDERSTAND..HUMAN are not PREFECT,don't think that you are perfect..all is other people fault !!!

When those people who know they have mistake,but cant reform..is nevermind,i accept your character..maybe is too difficult to let you change your character,so just got one way..i accept it..like that everything was settle..everyone also happy..

I got my own principle..that is
1:Be generous,learn to forgive people
2 :respect people
3 :Be myself,don't blame people
4 :treasure friends,everyone around me
5 :cannot Arrogance,be friendly n hardworking

I wont be 100% perfect people..but i will do my best to be more good,n successful n concentrate in my dance~ 人生有多少个十年 ..let patience be a enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. We cannot change our past and same we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. Forget about the past and unhappiness. Focus on today. Make the best of today. Enjoy your friends or family today. Smile at someone today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yap..teacher,i know it~your advice and theory were firmly graven on my heart..thank you so much~

    ReplyDelete

 

My bElly Dance Life Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity