Monday, October 18, 2010

Workshop at July with Poala







When july i have been when to KL with my teacher to take a workshop with Poala.That is my 1st workshop in my dance life,before i dance i don't know what is called workshop.After i dance i just knew it,learn a new thing.

At Poala workshop we have learn different thing,learn double veil,dance like jelly fish,learn about school fish,and some step use for opening dance n etc..Is a fun workshop,after our workshop we have a small hafla.

I have perform with my teacher - Belly Dance Fusion and i perform my solo - Modern Dance and Drum Solo.Pink,Teacher Emily,Lynna,Soo,Yoke Peng and Poala also perform that night,Poala perform Duncan dance that night,i love her so much.Although is a small hafla but we all very enjoy.Thank y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My bElly Dance Life Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity